- Find Books
- Search Articles
- Explore Technologies
- Explore Electives
• 2016 ASHRAE Handbook-HVAC Systems and Equipment
• 2015 ASHRAE Handbook-HVAC Applications
• 2014 ASHRAE Handbook-Refrigeration
• 2013 ASHRAE Handbook-Fundamentals
• 2015 International Building Code (IBC)
• 2015 International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (IRC)
• 2015 International Mechanical Code (IMC)
• 2015 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
• 2015 International Fire Code
• 2015 International Fuel Gas Code
• 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
• 2015 International Existing Building Code
• 2015 International Wildland Urban Interface Code
• 2015 ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities
• 2015 International Property Maintenance Code
• 2015 International Zoning Code
• 2015 International Private Sewage Disposal Code
• 2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC)
• 17 Current Handbooks
• 347 Current Codes/standards
• 2012 National green building standard: ICC 700-2012
• 2012 International green construction code. Item no. 3750S15 [3/17] JH
journal of the Architectural Woodwork Institute
Each issue showcases beautiful examples of fine architectural woodwork manufactured by AWI Manufacturing Member companies, with stunning four-color images, crisp detailed drawings and thought provoking articles.
Issues Archive available Online
Issues from 2008 - present
Available in the Library: 1999 - 2014 in the Bound Journals section.
In addition to general resources, the Library provides specific resources for each program. The resources are divided into three sections, and are intended to be a starting point only and are not a comprehensive guide to all the resources available. Always be sure to Ask a Librarian.
► Databases: highlights the Library's databases that are most relevant to your program.
► Library Materials: features books, ebooks, journals, and/or media in your program that are listed in the Library Catalog.
► Web Resources: lists recommended Web resources, selected and annotated by NEIT's Reference Librarians.
► General Reference Resources: quick access to Web resources including dictionaries, encyclopedias, and other sources. Selected and annotated by NEIT's Reference Librarians.