- Find Books
- Search Articles
- Explore Technologies
- Explore Electives
The Library & Information Commons is located on the first floor of the East Greenwich facility. and features:
● 5 group study/meeting rooms,
● 2 media:scape high-tech collaborative meeting rooms,
● LearnLab, a collaborative classroom
● Library Instruction Classroom with 40 computers,
● 48 additional computers throughout the library,
● Wireless Internet throughout the Library,
● Copy Room with 2 scanner/ printer/ copiers,
● Book display area with lounge seating,
● Journals area with lounge seating,
● Media room with a TV/DVD and TV/VCR,
● Open floor plan with low shelving,
● Feinstein Enriching America office,
● Faculty Resource Center,
● Variety of seating: carrels, tables, lounge chairs, sofas.
There are 48 VDI Computers (with Windows 7 Enterprise, 21.5”LCD widescreen) throughout the library. They are equipped with Microsoft Office 2013 and 3 Internet browsers; IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome. [6/16]
● Software for the Library Common Area [2/15]
● Software for the Open Lab [2/15]
● Hardware and Software List [3/15]
● Technology Plans 2015-2017 [2/15]
● 2 Scanner/ Printer/ Copiers are located in the Copy Room (S105T). One prints black/ white and the other color. Both enlarge and reduce.
● An overnight BOOK DROP slot is conveniently located at the Library entrance.
The book drop is available for returning materials when the Library is closed and during hours when the campus is open.
Rev. 2016.06/ gjm