♦ The Library is open to the public. All non-circulating materials are limited to in-house use only.
♦ Access services available to East Greenwich residents:
- Assistance in locating appropriate collections and services.
- Access to library resources and collections* on a self-help basis (*Note: NEIT has entered into license agreements with the publishers of various copyrighted databases. Some of these agreements limit use of the database services to College faculty, students, staff and users on the library premises.)
- Assistance with using the online catalog
- Brief answers to reference questions.
- East Greenwich residents may utilize library computers when not used by members of the College community.
- Access to Subscription Databases: Subscription database use is restricted to on-campus use only. Password cards will not be distributed to East Greenwich residents. East Greenwich residents should use the databases provided by their public library.
Children's Use of the Library and Resources:
Since the NEIT Library collection and services are developed for the support of NEIT students, faculty and staff, few juvenile materials will be found here. For their safety and well being, children must be accompanied at all times by a parent or adult. Children must never be left unsupervised. Children under the age of 18 who are unaccompanied by an adult will be referred to Campus Security. Parents, not the Library, are responsible for children's use of the Library, including access to electronic resources and the Internet.
[Revised January 2015]