Curbside Pick-up Form
Due to the Library closure during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will offer curbside pick-up so that you can borrow materials from the Library's Circulating Collection.
♦ Books may be borrowed by any current New England Institute of Technology [NEIT] student, faculty, staff member, or NEIT graduate.
♦ Loan period is 4 weeks. Books can be renewed two additional times unless requested by another patron. Renew books online by logging into your Library Account with your Student ID as your Library Card Number and your PIN, which is the last four digits from your student ID number. If you have difficulty with your log in, click on Ask a Librarian.
♦ Books for loan are limited to the circulating collections (Circulating Collection and Oversize). There is a limit of 5 books per topic area and 10 books total.
♦ Periodicals and media do not circulate to students. All non-circulating materials are limited to in-house use only.
Ordering library materials for pick-up:
- Fill out the online form (below) is for requesting books. This form can be filled out and submitted automatically.
- You will receive an email when your items are ready for pick-up.
You can also order books for pick-up through the online catalog. For instructions, click here.
To pick up your library materials:
- Call 401-780-4198 when you arrive on the East Greenwich campus, Door 2 (the parking lot in the back of the building).
- If you are in the East Greenwich building for classes, items may be picked up at the Library entrance. Call 401-780-4198 before arriving (extension 3398 if calling from an NEIT extension).
- A staff member will bring the borrowed items to you. You will need to have your student ID card.
For any questions, Ask a Librarian.
Curbside Pickup Form:
(Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. One book per form. For multiple books, use multiple forms.)